Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Panic Attack!!




I'm definetly itching to see some Widespread Panic. Dan is almost definetly going to Raleigh, NC in April, with some friends, but I won't be going with then. Late spring and summer are when we see them most. I have to say, that Jimi Herring is so awsome, and even though I liked George, Jimi blows him out of the water! To all that care, Panic is headlining at the Wakarusa Festival in Kansas. I would love to go! They won't be at 10k this year, but there are such good bands playing, that I still might make it out to Detroit Lakes anyway. Spring is coming fast, I feel it. And the good weather will be here soon. Let's see if Panic will make it up to Duluth's bayfront this year. It's not totally impossible.

1 comment:

Mar said...

New fave band...Carbon Leaf. Are we trying to goto Telluride this summer?