Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bloggable? I think so....


Well, for those of you who watched the Oscars (I did not, actually...) you would have seen Glen and Marketa perform their song "falling slowly." And then you would have seen them win the award for best song. And then you would have seen how cute they are and how humble and beautiful and amazing they are. I watched their speeches on the internet, and my love for them grows more... It's pretty amazing how they were virtually unknown in this country before this movie came out., and now they've won an Oscar! It's crazy!! Hollywood has somewhat redeemed themselves for the moment, but lord knows that won't last. As for Glen and Marketa, I'll be seeing them this summer at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. I'll be front and center for that one, for sure... And so, the obsession continues...

No comments: