Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Winter Wonderland of snow, ice and Dan's ponytail...


Well, we sure got our share of snow this year, all in one week!! Last weekend, I went up north with Dan's family to the Grand Superior Lodge and I just got some pictures from Shannon, (Dan's sister in-law.) As you know, we got snowed in there, but I couldn't have asked for a better place to be stuck. And with Dan's family, there's never a dull moment. Along with all of the snow, there was quite a big moment in Dan's life..... he cut his hair!!! His sister Lori cut off his ponytail at about 3 in the morning, after we all had a few beverages. I think Dan regretted it at first, but is now pleased with it. He has since gotten more cut off, so he looks even different now. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I had a wonderful weekend with the Maras/Esser clan, and when we got back home, we got pounded with another 2 feet of snow, and had one of the worst blizzards in the past 15 years. Well, here are some pictures of the weekend up north, and a before and after of Dan shedding off about 18 inches of hair. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Mar said...

Looking good Dan!