Friday, May 25, 2007

Steamboat Springs Birthday!!!

The layout is kind of funky, but I wanted to get all the pictures in that I could...





















































Well, I just got back from a weekend of Herbalife training in Steamboat Springs, CO. And it was AMAZING!!! I actually have picutures, too. So, I'm posting quite a few of them so you all can get an idea of the feel out there. Let me just say, I feel like a different person coming back from this weekend. I'm really excited about what I'm doing with my Herbalife. It was fun to have my birthday in a different place and meet some new people. Plus, it was great to spend time with Amber, Laura and Jason (who are in my herbalife team.) We had a blast. Enjoy the pics!

P.S. for reference, Amber is the tall blonde and Laura is the shorter one in the red...And the dude with the 'stache was a not-so-secret admirer.

1 comment:

Ken H said...

Looks like you all had a great time! How fun!