Sunday, July 1, 2007

Update on my life....

I have not posted anything in awhile. I'm waiting to get some photos from dad from the souix city weekend. Dad, Ken and I went down there for cousin Sarah's wedding, and it was pretty cool to see some family that I haven't seen in years!! And when I say years, I mean since maybe '92. Anyway, be expecting some pics soon. I know Mar and Ree are anxious to see them.
I feel like I've been gone almost every weekend since summer started. I'm just starting to feel a part of Duluth again. I'm going down to St. Paul to see the Police in concert on July 3rd. Then maybe going up to Nelson's cabin that weekend to celebrate the 4th with them. Should be fun to see all of them, (so i guess the going won't stop anytime soon...) I hope everyone has a wonderful fourth of July!!!

No comments: