Friday, September 14, 2007

Obsessed Much??


I have recently been listening to the Wailin' Jennys newest cd Firecracker, and yes, I am obsessed. Mom and I are fans, and i think that everyone could enjoy their music. It's three female vocalists and between them, they play guitar, banjo, mandolin, violin, accordion, organ, harmonica, you name it! You can listen to them on their website: http://www.thewailinjennys.com/. They are so beautiful and their music speaks to the soul. I was thinking that if i was going out to Seattle for marit's birthday, i would try and catch their show in Victoria, BC. But i am now joining mom and david in Seattle the weekend before. It will be nice to be with everyone to celebrate marit's big day! I'm very excited! well, check out the Jenny's or pick up their cd, and i promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: