Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"ONCE..."


I have been introduced to some of the most beautiful music i have ever heard in my life. There is an indie movie called "Once" that is about two people who meet and make beautiful music, but come together at such the wrong time and have to learn to let each other go. I haven't even seen the movie yet, but I've listened to the soundtrack, and it tells the whole story. I recommend everyone buy the once soundtrack. The leads in the movie are also in a band called the swell season, and the guy is the lead singer for the band the frames, which are from Ireland. I'm so blown away by all of the music and songwriting and vocals and everything. and i can't wait for the movie to come out on video so i can finally watch it. If anyone wants to go see the swell season with me in november in minneapolis, let me know!!

No comments: